PDFMate values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using PDFMate products and services. Take the risk out of your online shopping with our 30 DAYS REFUND POLICY which is valid from the date of purchasing.
PDFMate software offers a free trial version, so customers can 'test-drive' before deciding to purchase. Before you purchase the full versions of PDFMate, please download these programs to test whether they are compatible with your computer systems and meet your needs of conversion.
Once the order is done, the sale cannot be cancelled. However, there are also some exceptions for special cases. In order to make it clear to you, we've listed PDFMate refund policy as below:
We do not accept the refund requests or products exchange in these circumstances:
- PDFMate does not refund software if products fail to meet customer's needs due to lack of understanding of the products functions and capabilities on the part of the customer. However, PDFMate can exchange the purchased product for the correct product ASAP.
- You purchased the so-called "wrong" product, and you purchased the "right" product from other companies.
- You requested a refund for technical issues, but refuse to cooperate with the PDFMate support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the PDFMate support team.
- You requested a refund but the order has already exceeded 30 days.
- You failed to receive the registration code for the product, and neither tried our "Registration Code Retrieval" wizard nor asked for assistance from our support team.
We accept refunds in the following circumstances:
- You purchased a wrong product from PDFMate, and then purchased the right product from PDFMate within one month. We can refund you for the wrong product.
- You paid twice for the same product accidentally. We can refund the duplicated purchase to you.
- You never received the registration code, and got no response from our support team for 24 hours after inquiring us.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please:
- Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
- Contact for help with PDFMate products and orders.